On my run yesterday, I was listening to Oprah's Soulful Sunday podcast with guest Maria Shriver. My takeaway, out of many, was to celebrate the little yippees, the small little victories in life. I've been waiting for these big magical moments to share with you, having neglected that it's sometimes the small things that makes me wake up in the morning.
So onward to my yippee moments:
- I read a book that is on my top ten of all times. I'm a deep feeler and this one one took me on all the highs and lows The last section narrated by the father hit me the hardest and I'm still trying to put words into how special this book is.
- July Fourth has never been a big holiday for me, but this year we invited friends over for brunch and it was a joy to see our kids running around the backyard and playing with each other.
- I've been exercising consistently for a week doing routines from here and here.
- Running is giving me life.
- I am starting an intensive course in Sound Healing this Friday. Big Yippee as I chart a new path!
- Thank you AC. In this dry Colorado heat, I don't know what I'd do without you.
I hope you're having many yippee moments.